Skip to main content

What is this blog about


I am Saeed Iqbal from Islamabad. I am a Software Engineer as well as an expert in ruqya healing. I became an expert in this field of healing from Quran and Sunnah after encountering and battling the disease of mass possession myself for many many years and after learning the ways of operation of Shaitan and Jinn and their removal from Quran and Sunnah and then healing myself from this problem.

Currently I am offering my services for on site and off site ruqya (dam) for Muslims and for non Muslims all over the world. Please contact me and schedule an appointment

My charges for ruqya are minimal

Phone : 03331524670
Email : saeedarcana@gmail.com

Skype : tech.innovate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hazrat bilal (R.A) ne Azan na di to sooraj hi na nikla?Reply By Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza

 

One of the Biggest Tricks of the Shaitan

Allah Loves You - Repent